REAL CONCERNS FOR REAL PEOPLE
- Each year about 795,000 people suffer a stroke (American Heart Association 2012)
- One in 4 deaths in U.S. are due to cancer (American Cancer Society 2012)
- 2016 1.2 million Americans will have a coronary attack (American Heart Association 2012)
If you become sick or injured and cannot work, many plans offer a disability income rider that will make your house payments for you if you are unable to work.
If you become terminally ill, chronically ill, critically ill, or suffer a critical injury, some programs provide access to the benefit. For instance, if you are diagnosed with:
- Terminal Illness: Diagnosed with a specific period of time to live
- Chronic Illness: Need nursing home or in home care
- Critical Illness: Such as cancer, heart attack, stroke, ALS, cystic fibrosis and many other specified illnesses
- Critical Injury: Such as suffered a coma, major burns, traumatic brain injury, or paralysis
FIND OUT MORE
Thank you for reaching out. We'll respond to your inquiry shortly! In the meantime, please feel free to continue reading the information on this site.